IBP has a strong focus on learning and development (our sister company, IBP Academy, has three National Training Awards and many more Scottish Training Awards to its name) but with a strong practical emphasis, based on our experience as practitioners. Our particular areas of expertise include:
- Sustainable communities and regeneration
- Community engagement
- Economic development
In addition to this, our facilitation skills are frequently used by clients to assist with Awaydays and similar events.
Some examples of our work
- Delivery of training workshops on "Sustainable Communities" and "Community Engagement" for candidates working towards the Certificate in Leading Sustainable Communities on behalf of the Homes and Communities Academy.
- Delivery of a learning programme on Outcome Based Planning for Community Reference Group members on behalf of Glasgow Community Planning Partnership.
- Innovation workshops for small businesses in Ayrshire, on behalf of Scottish Enterprise.
- Delivery of a number of "Introduction to Economic Development" workshops for new staff and business advisers across the Scottish Enterprise and Highlands and Islands Enterprise networks.
- Acting as an observer and assessor at a range of Assessment and Development Centres delivered by our sister company, IBP Academy.
- Delivery of team and partner awaydays for organisations such as Community Planning Partnerships, Local Authorities and government departments including the Department for Business.
The above is, of course, only a small section of the people development assignments that we have undertaken and we are always happy to discuss your specific requirements, without obligation.