Consultation and Research
IBP is a full-service research agency, delivering the full range of research and community engagement services, including:
- Household surveys
- In-street survey
- Citizens' Panels
- Online surveys
- Qualitative research including focus groups and consumer working groups
Some examples of our work
- Management of Citizens' Panels for Aberdeenshire and Argyll and Bute Community Planning Partnerships and East Dunbartonshire and East Renfrewshire Councils as well as delivery of Panel surveys for a range of other clients.
- Large-scale household surveys for dozens of Registered Social Landlords, involving interviews with more than 10,000 tenants of such organisations.
- Administration of large-scale postal surveys for clients such as East Dunbartonshire Council (10,000 responses) and Aberdeenshire Council (3,000 responses).
- Large-scale telephone interview programmes for projects such as an evaluation of the Scottish Government's Equalities Matters in Business project, an ongoing evaluation of Scottish Development International, and a customer survey for the Intellectual Assets Centre; we routinely deliver surveys involving 1,000+ interviews from our telephone interviewing suite in Lanarkshire.
- Visitor surveys at events as diverse as The Heineken Cup Final at Murrayfield, Davis Cup Tennis matches at both Braehead and Liverpool, T in the Park and the Magners Comedy Festival as well as a range of Homecoming Scotland events. In 2009 alone, we spoke to well over 10,000 people at events such as these.
- Employee attitude surveys for organisations such as Aberdeenshire Council, Angus Council, West Dunbartonshire Council, Edinburgh University Students' Association and Margaret Blackwood Housing Association.
- Provision of online response options for a wide range of surveys, including various residents surveys, employee attitude surveys and service user consultations.
The above is, of course, only a small section of the consultation and research assignments that we have undertaken and we are always happy to discuss your specific requirements, without obligation.